Registration 2.30 pm – 3.00 pm
First session 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm
1. TEDx intro video
2. Pre-recorded TED talk by Sal Khan – Let’s use video to reinvent education
3. Mia Bajat – How to Overcome a Phobia
4. Nutsa Kokhreidze- Not so Glamorous Model Life
5. Mariam Robakidze – Is Winemaking an Art or a Science?
6. Nino Shubladze – Do We Like Massive Constructions in Tbilisi?
7. Sopho Nonikashvili – Find Yourself in Teenage Years
8. Vlad Badalyan – Using Technology to Help Deafblind People
9. Papuna Sharikadze – What Does it Take to Sound Like Yourself?
Coffee break 4.30pm – 4.40pm
Second session 4.40pm – 6.00pm
10. Pre-recorded TED talk by Lauren Hodge, Shree Bose, Maomi Shah – Award-winning teenage science in action
11. Ketevan Tsurtsumia – Using Social Media the Right Way
12. Anuki Lataria – Important Reasons Why You Should Start an Independent Life Right Now
13. Tamta Mamatelashvili – How Some of our Everyday Habits affect our Health and the Environment
14. Elene Zaldastanishvili – The Power of Will
15. Nini Kintraia- Why Do We Need Diaries?
16. Giorgi Imnaishvili – Should We Really Strive to Create Artificial Intelligence?