Registration 3.00-3.30 pm
Session 3.30-5.30 pm
- TEDx intro video
- Pre-recorded TEDx talk by Rosie King – How autism freed me to be myself
- Salome Jokhadze – A Free Ticket to the New World
- Ann Panjakidze – From disharmony to harmony
- Giga Apkhaidze – Communicating with aliens
- Mariam Gobianidze – How to become interested in sciences?
- Eka Orjonikidze – We all fear, don’t we?
- Pre-recorded TEDx talk by McKenna Pope – Want to be an activist? Start with your toys
- Anano Gverdsiteli – Being slow
- Mariam Baghdavadze – Dancing-My form of FREEDOM
- Guliko Simaevi – Stop hiding your ethnic identity!